Víctor Sánchez del Amo was on Thursday meeting at the headquarters of the Federation (RFEF) with the sports director of the institution, José Francisco Molina. The president of the RFEF, Luis Rubiales, offered Victor a position in the technical structure of the RFEF when he was fired from Malaga after a sex video with him they wanted to extort him. For now, regarding this crime, the National Police has already arrested six people. For his part, the technician claims that his dismissal be declared void, compensation of 600,000 euros for moral damages and readmission at his job. The meeting between Víctor Sánchez del Amo and José Francisco Molina has taken place in the sports director’s office. In the federal facilities was also the coach, Luis Enrique, which this Thursday will witness live the Copa del Rey match that will face Real Madrid and Real Sociedad at the Bernabéu. The relationship between Luis Enrique and Víctor is magnificent, although it was Víctor Sánchez del Amo who he went up to the first team that then led Capello to cover the gap left by Luis Enrique, what he distanced himself from Madrid before signing for Barça after an economic disagreement with Lorenzo Sanz, former president of Madrid.
“The Santa Clarita Valley sheriff’s station is encouraging the public to rest assured that had any attack of the magnitude being expressed in these e-mails actually occurred, a widespread public announcement would have been made with complete, accurate, timely and detailed information,” Harris wrote in a press release. email@example.com (661) 257-5251160Want local news?Sign up for the Localist and stay informed Something went wrong. Please try again.subscribeCongratulations! You’re all set! A woman did report March 11 she was raped at her home near Copper Hill and Seco Canyon roads, but she has since recanted, saying she made the claim to get attention from her boyfriend, Sgt. Darren Harris said. Rumors about crime in Santa Clarita have been around as long as deputies can remember. But e-mail has helped spread them like wildfire. “It’s amazing what it can do,” Cambra said. “The ones we have seen were addressed to 40 to 50 people.” And with a mouse click on the “forward” button, the town was abuzz. E-mail went to a Santa Clarita City Hall employee, a Hart Union High School District staffer and a woman at Princess Cruises, among the city’s largest employers. Helping feed the panic was the escape earlier in the week of an inmate from the Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic – the e-mailed warnings didn’t mention he was in for drug charges, not rape. Harris said that if a predator were on the loose, the public would be notified. SANTA CLARITA – A flurry of e-mails hit Santa Clarita on Thursday and Friday, warning of a rapist on the loose in Saugus and an intruder hitting homes in Valencia. Scores of soccer moms and working women were warned to lock their doors and windows and to be on guard outdoors at night. The Santa Clarita sheriff’s station fielded dozens of calls from what one official called an “e-mail frenzy.” So what’s going on in Santa Clarita, among the safest cities in the nation? “It’s not true,” Lt. Brenda Cambra said. “There’s one e-mail that says her brother’s a deputy, but none of these things in the e-mail are true.”