Restaurant Fire Ruled Accidental

first_imgStock ImageWESTFIELD — A Wednesday afternoon fire at a local restaurant has been ruled accidental.The Chautauqua County Sheriff’s Office Fire Investigation team says a grease fire at KISS BBQ restaurant, 745 Rt. 20, started in the exhaust duct work and spread to combustibles in the attic.Deputies said the restaurant had been closed for renovations but planning to re-open July 2.The Westfield Fire Department and several area fire departments responded to the scene just before 12:30 p.m. There were no injuries reported during the fire. Share:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *